Deepavali

Javen Says:

Well, deepavali was chosen to be celebrated on Sunday by my family as Monday is a Public holiday, therefore guests could rest well the following day...

Lotsa pple streamed into my home ard 1730, peak hour was ard 6 to 8, goodness! There is hardly any place to sit or move ard in my humble home..

Gambled w my aunties and cousins first and then adjourned my agenda to mahjong.. which lasted till 3 am...

Waited till 430 am to have Macdonald's breakfast with my lovely buds...
thank you all whom attended, felt so LOVED!!!

here are some pics... enjoy. XOXO








0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    M in the creative industry, fun-loving, world-peace and nice to be around with.. xcept the most imp thing, BITCHY.. If you're like me, this is the place for U.

    Bitching Corner