The Illusionary Relationship and the Break Up


Javen Says:

Recently my fren jus broke up with his partner.. reasons: that person still misses his ex...

However, i told my fren tat this is jus karma from the past, because he was a jerk b4 he decided to become compassionate about a relationship.

I told him that this is the exact feeling and situation (now) that u inflicted upon others b4.. His reply - I feel Pain and my heart aches alot, M i not good enough?






Well, it's not whether u're gd enough or not.. bottom line is whether ur relationship is built to last on trust and faith.. if u love someone, u love them for who they are and not for any rewards..

lots to say, but we learn when we learn to move on with life...
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    M in the creative industry, fun-loving, world-peace and nice to be around with.. xcept the most imp thing, BITCHY.. If you're like me, this is the place for U.

    Bitching Corner