A litre of tears...

Javen Says:

A litre of tears won't do much, a litre of tears won't change the future, a litre of tears did awaken me... but i felt i lost alot over the month and that it cannot be recovered..

Suddenly i felt little and helpless... where is that feeling of mine? where is the javen i used to know? This journey felt like i was thru space; cold and dark....

I am scared to face what's to come, everything seems to be bleak and scary.. but i will face it bravely no matter what... so much on my mind that it's about to burst... i wanna cry, but only tears trickled.. Am i thinking too much? or it's just cold fact?

Pray..




listening to my MD
and filling out my papers
i already cast you aside once
but i wan to get you back again

before it started to rain
we pointed to the umbrella
because we were both cowards

bye bye

didn't you say you wanted to hold me close,
hold me close, your body heat makes me dizzy

outside the window the rain makes everything wet
meet me now, meet me now, meet me now
forever waiting for you...

a small raindrop slides down the white window
now i'm used to be alone
and though i left you i didn't let you fall

i think one mm is already too faraway
we certainly were a bunch of liars
bye bye
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    M in the creative industry, fun-loving, world-peace and nice to be around with.. xcept the most imp thing, BITCHY.. If you're like me, this is the place for U.

    Bitching Corner