1 March 2009

Javen Says:

1 March is here, and it's already a quarter of the yr going by so soon... How I'd wish i could turn back time and reminisce the past... but then again... i wanna move on and grow up with time... (praying for wisdom)

Recently i am really frustrated with the things going on in my life. Sometimes, i wish i could read people' mind better, because i am having problems understanding someone, then again... it's of no use... i wanna give up doing that... tiring...

Am i so difficult to understand? Are my words so hard to comprehend? It's this kinda weird situation when having a conversation that puts me really off... and therefore i am tired to continue the conversation and i think in time to come, talking will be such a turn off...

Mean? NOPE, I'm just a bitch.. Deal with it....

Praying for wisdom, patience and love...
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    M in the creative industry, fun-loving, world-peace and nice to be around with.. xcept the most imp thing, BITCHY.. If you're like me, this is the place for U.

    Bitching Corner