Reality bites...

Javen Says:

A few moments ago, I asked a question that was rather important to me and i got a negative answer first then an unsure silence came thru... therefore being me, I'd take the first answered replied as the ultimate answer.

I guess you have moved on and that you're tired of me afterall... I'd respect that and I shall amicably put an end to the past...

I guessed i have matured thru the past mth or so and see things completely differently... I also realized that everyone, no matter what their age, intelligence or financial background is, should all be given a chance... that's only if one is not materialistic...

True happiness can only be achieved if both party puts in much effort... sometimes, time do not permit for one to put in that amt of effort, but there must always be that buffer somewhere to make up for it... but most of the time, it shortfalls of it....

Whatever the reason is or was does not matter now... a choice was given and an answer has surfaced from deep within... i respect that and wish us all the best...

I understand why marriage fails so often nowadays, even after six yrs of togetherness will never be able to bind a couple forever, because time was never on their side.. and more often than not, time was never being replaced back even though effort was put into it to make up for it...

Well, now,
if little by little you stop loving me
I shall stop loving you little by little.


Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.

Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you planned:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.

Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave

A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.

XOXO
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    M in the creative industry, fun-loving, world-peace and nice to be around with.. xcept the most imp thing, BITCHY.. If you're like me, this is the place for U.

    Bitching Corner