2 cents worth of tots...

Javen Says:

There are so many times that i wept thru the nite... so many times that i wept on the way to work... so many times that i wept to sleep... countless of times when i wept and i realli dun know y the tears came trickling...

All i feel is pain and disappointment from so many things over the past few years, that i realli question myself, was it wasted after all these years???

I thought i was always so careful and perfect, meticulous in everything i do, planning and making sure everything will go well, but didn't expect that the thing that i put so much effort into, was the onli thing that failed my expectations...

I'm frustrated and disappointed, w all the contradicting actions and all the sweet nothings whispered to my ears, onli to be crushed when i was told that the status was misunderstood...

Lying thru that eyes unknowingly, just killed my heart... and worst of all.. the peeps that i tot i was close to was actually jus acquaintances??? I was devastated!!!

I went to the temple to pray recently and kept u and ur family in my prayers automaticlaly, den i tot to myself, y should i, when nothing is usually reciprocated from you... then i realise, it always pay to be kind no matter wat..

I hope my prayers will be answered and i hope i have the strength to carry on...

I hope u're reading this and think thru "the amt of efforts" u have put in all these while actually pales out in comparison to that of wad i have afforded...

And to my dear fren who has trust issues... sometimes, trust is not wad u seek in a friendship... it's faith that keeps the friendship going... if one is always so weary of the surroundings, it's hard to open urself and be sociable.. i hope u understand wad i'm typing here and wish u success in discovering the new you...

TC all of you and god bless...

Love..
JJ
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    M in the creative industry, fun-loving, world-peace and nice to be around with.. xcept the most imp thing, BITCHY.. If you're like me, this is the place for U.

    Bitching Corner