More about me and jusjuicy

Javen Says:

Let me say alil more about myself and this blog. I set up this blog simply because i want to rant off my weeks work here and also to share my experience with the girls and BOYS (yes boys! not that you're a FAGGOT) out there who simply know nothing or very little on 1. Make up.

How i see make up is equivalent to Confidence. we are all not born with a pretty face or a perfect complexion, but that is fine! 2 things that are really imp is a Good SKINCARE regime and a whole lot of CONFIDENCE (ANGELS), Not COMPLACENCY (BITCHES). It's a thin line between both but you sure know where u stand doing a reality check.

Another reason for the birth of this blog is 2. Men. There's little truth that all perfect man is either GAY or TAKEN. Oh well, not true really, because those that are taken by the women are women that believed that they can achieve that perfect man!!!! so confidence here plays a part with YOU getting the right FIT.
For those who cannot get a man, my heart goes out to you --- this blog's for you to oogle on... sssiizzzling

3. fashion.. who does not like fashion? clothings and accessories make a person stand out or bitched at!!! CAUTION!!! fashion victims pics will be placed here too!!!


But i'll take time to organise, so bear with me!!
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    M in the creative industry, fun-loving, world-peace and nice to be around with.. xcept the most imp thing, BITCHY.. If you're like me, this is the place for U.

    Bitching Corner